The Associate Consultant - WINDOWS position is a full-time salaried position with benefits and considerable opportunity for development and advancement. 401K, profit-sharing, medical, dental, paid-time-off, and more.
You'll be joining one of the fastest growing companies in San Francisco and enjoy a fantastic team of people with an amazing, diverse client base. We help over 300 businesses every year! If selected to join us, you'll be exposed to tremendous variety and interesting technical challenges.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
* 1-3 years of work experience (tech support, I.T. department, in-house)
* Strong communication, time management, and people skills. Great writing skills are a MUST.
* Experience with Windows Server administration
* General experience with router/firewall installation & maintenance
* PC expertise. If you don't know about NAT, Regedit, WEP, this is probably not for you.
* Ability and willingness to wear multiple hats.
* Windows expertise - troubleshooting and configuring cloud solutions like Google Apps, Office365 are a plus.
* Conduct client consulting services, including phone support, on- site client work, research, estimates and proposals.
* Input requests daily for completed and future client work.
* Assist in authoring standards of care for client work.
* Share & train on new technologies and best practices. Determine the best solutions for our broad client base.
* Continually surprise clients and coworkers with outstanding support.
* Attend new business meetings, assist with proposals.
* Supervise other associates or freelance consultants when appropriate.
* Develop and improve skills in major PC, Internet, networking, and general office applications.
* Limited travel outside the area may be required. For meetings in the Bay Area, access to an automobile is essential. Business travel will be reimbursed according to standard practices.
Our office is in SOMA, 5 minutes from BART and most MUNI lines.
$5 says those frames have no lenses in them.